I need to move Mailboxes from a Exchange 2003 Server in one Domain into an Exchange 2010 Server in another Domain (Cross Forest).
The Prepare-MoveRequest Script works like a charm, but the New-MoveRequest fails:
Failed to reconnect to Active Directory server dc.sourcedomain.com. Make sure the server is available, and that you
have used the correct credentials.
+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) , ADTransientException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : 58305869
Finally after a lot of searching, we found out, that the Target Server was not able to disovcer the source DNS SRV Record
Default Server: dc01.targetdomain.com
> set type=srv
*** dc01.targetdomain.com can't find _ldap._tcp.sourcedomain.com: Non-existent domain
After I fixed this DNS issue, the MoveRequests runs now.