I have a limesurvey where I prefill several questions via URL.
Export iPhone Messages to XML
I had the need to get all iPhone messages into an XML file.
ffmpeg: Record video from webcam
it’s quit easy:
WordPress: Issues with Plugins when only admin area is using SSL
On another Blog I have (http://www.ff-pitten.at) I recently activated SSL for the admin area (see https://codex.wordpress.org/Administration_Over_SSL).
Continue reading “WordPress: Issues with Plugins when only admin area is using SSL”
Exchange 2003 to 2010 Migration fails
I need to move Mailboxes from a Exchange 2003 Server in one Domain into an Exchange 2010 Server in another Domain (Cross Forest).
The Prepare-MoveRequest Script works like a charm, but the New-MoveRequest fails:
Failed to reconnect to Active Directory server dc.sourcedomain.com. Make sure the server is available, and that you
have used the correct credentials.
+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) , ADTransientException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : 58305869
Continue reading “Exchange 2003 to 2010 Migration fails”
php gethostbyaddr awfully slow
Today I had the problem, that a php script that needs to resolve IP Adresses was awfully slow (5 seconds for every call).
Skype won’t open links in Firefox
I had the problem, that Skype for Linux wouldn’t open links in Firefox but a different installed browser.
BROWSER=firefox didn’t solve the issue.
ESXi and SSH authorized keys
When using ESXi, after every reboot the authorized keys are lost.
Continue reading “ESXi and SSH authorized keys”
Make Thunderbird 3 look & act like Thunderbird 2
Backup for me from http://getsatisfaction.com/mozilla_messaging/topics/make_thunderbird_3_look_act_like_thunderbird_2:
Here are some tips for making TB3 look & act like TB2:
(1) Switch to "All Folders" view. Use the little left and right arrows in the header bar at the top of the folder tree pane. Or go to Help --> Migration Assistant and then select 'use "all folders" mode'.
(2) Switch to the old, familiar toolbar. Go to Help --> Migration Assistant and then select "use original toolbar".
(3) Turn off indexing. Go to Tools --> Options --> Advanced --> General (tab) and uncheck the "Enable Global Search and Indexer" box.
(4) Open messages in new window (not a tab). Go to Tools --> Options --> Advanced --> Reading & Display (tab). Change the "Open messages in:" selection to "A new message window".
(5) Hide tabs when there is only 1. Go to Tools --> Options --> Advanced --> General (tab) and click the "Config Editor..." button. If a cautionary dialog box pops up then click the "I'll be careful, I promise!" button. Start typing in the filter line of the small window that opens. Type "mail.tabs.autoHide". You will see a seeting with this preference name in the list below. Double click it to change it to "true".
Doing both (4) and (5) will (mostly) turn off tabs.
My Thunderbird Extensions
Just a reminder for myself: